FDA 510K Approved
Specifications of the Handheld Pulse Oximeter:
- Suitable for adult, pediatric and neonatal use
- Can be used in: hospital, home, community medical treatment, sports
- healthcare, etc.
- Can measure SPO2 and pulse rate accurately
- SPO2 and PR display, PR waveform and bar graph display
- Battery voltage indicator
- Friendly Operation Menu for The Function Setting
- Dual direction display
- Three levels adjustable brightness
- Pulse sound function
- Alarm function (can set lower and upper limits)
- USB interface to Computer, software can analyze, store and print the data.
- Included software is not compatible with Mac!!!
- Note that the finger probe contains Latex!!!
- Rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Function switch used to activate measurement and turn off power; function
- key for menu setting
- Low power consumption
- Small volume: 87mm(L) × 45mm(W) ×22mm(H) light and convenient to carry
- 1.8' 65K Color TFT display
- SPO2: 35% to 99% Pulse Ratio: 30 to 250BPM
- Resolution: 1% for SPO2, 1BPM for pulse ratio
- Accuracy: ± 2% (70 to 99%), unspecified less than 70% for SPO2, ±2BPM or ±
- Power: 1 rechargeable Lithium Ion battery
- Charge manner : AC transformer or PC USB port
- Can work more than 24 hours continuously
- Interference resistance capacity against ambient light and measurement
- performance at low perfusion