Why Pura Kiki®?
- because even BPA-free plastic can leach chemicals and petroleum by-products
- because glass can break and chip
- because a bottle should work with your child's choice of nipple or spout, not the other way around
- because a premium infant bottle should convert to a sippy cup as your child matures
- first and only 100% plastic-free feeding solution on the global market
- includes Silicone Nipple/Spout Travel Cover
What about the paint?
The paint used on the outside of the bottles is non-toxic and free
of lead, phthalates, PVC, and BPA. The bottle and its components are
dishwasher safe on the top rack.
Internal Volume Markings
- Crafted from safe, anti-bacterial, #304 stainless steel, the same material used in milk pasteurization for years
- Independently certified to be 100% BPA-free, 100% phthalate-free, 100% lead-free,
100% PVC free
- Our bottles exceed all FDA, CPSC, EN1430, European Commission Directive 10/2011, German LFGB regulations and/or guidelines
- Zero migration of heavy metals including chromium, nickel, cadmium, copper, aluminum, antimony, and cobalt
Easy-Clean Wide Mouth & Dishwasher Safe
- See exactly how much your child is drinking with volume markings
- Ounce numbers are raised on the inside of the bottle
- Clean with any standard bottle brush or in the dishwasher on the top rack
- Bottle inside edges are rounded for ease of cleaning
- Crafted from durable #304 Stainless Steel with no linings
- Smooth electro-polished interior surfaces are easy to clean
Compatible with the following spouts & nipples:
Dr. Brown's™ Wide Neck Nipples
Pura Vented Nipple in slow, medium, and fast flow rates
and Dr. Brown™ are trademarks of their respective companies. Avent® is a
product of Philips Avent. At the time of manufacture this product
worked with the nipples/spouts listed above. However, we can not control
the evolution or discontinuation of these nipples and spouts.