For the quantitative determination of hemoglobin in non-anticoagulated capillary whole blood or anticoagulated venous whole blood. CLIA Waived
- 1 Meter
- Test Cartridges and Capillary Tubes(Choose Amount)
- 2 Optical Verifiers
- 4 Code Chips
- 1 Carrying Case
- 4 AAA Batteries
- 1 User Manual
- 4 Results Record Pads
- For professional use only
For in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Rapid – Simple insert tab, apply specimen with capillary tube and read results in less than 15 seconds. No specimen preparation required.
- POC Testing – Handheld meter for POC testing. Easy to read LCD results.
- Minimal Training Time – User friendly meter makes testing simple.
- Zero Maintenance – No servicing of meter is required. Meter has 3 year warranty.
- Convenient – Single use dry test device. Uses batteries or optical AC adaptor.
- CAP / CLSI Procedures – Already written, available as MS Word and PDF. Just add your information.
Methodology: Reflectance Photometry
Calibration: Automatic & Factory Calibrated
Sample Type: Capillary and Venous Whole Blood
Sample Size: 10µL
Hb Measurement Range: 5.6 to 23.5 g/dL
Hematocrit: Estimated, see package insert
Test Time: < 15 seconds
Battery Time: 2,700 Tests or 360 Hours
Power Source: 4 AAA Batteries or AC Adaptor
Automatic Shutoff: 8 minutes
Memory: 1,000 Tests, Date/time & ID Number